April 19, 2011
Users asked for a small utility, which allows sending Winamp
simple commands: play, pause, next track… It’s under development.
April 17, 2011
Development plan to extend and improve the functionality of Winamp TrayTip plugin:
- Use Unicode-build, which will allow correctly displaying track titles in any language.
- Additional settings for displaying the notification:
- Only when Winamp is minimized,
- Ignore pausing and/or stopping.
- Get metadata of the playing song using the Winamp API rather than Winamp window title.
March 30, 2011
- The site has moved to the new server.
- Site structure has been updated:
- Tables are no longer used for page layout,
- Russian and English versions are in separate directories,
- Language is selected automatically based on browser settings.
March 11, 2004
- Some errors has been fixed.
- Winamp plug-in Winamp TrayTip has been updated to
- Winamp Bands version 3.0. It is an additional
bar to Taskbar, Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer. It shows the title
of song being played in Winamp 2.xx.
- MP3ren version 3.0. It is for renaming
files and adding ID3 tags. Information is stored in XML document.
© 2003–2011, iaSoft